To discuss enrolments or to Request an Enrolment Pack please contact the school office email@example.com
As part of the school’s enrolment process, all forms must be signed and received by the school office before an appointment is made. Once the forms are received, an appointment will be made with the Principal or the HOD of Year 7 & 8.
These interviews take place from the middle of Term Three or when the application is received. Parents and the prospective student will attend an interview with the Principal or relevant personnel and following this meeting a letter will be sent to you accepting or declining the enrolment.
Parents/caregivers should complete the enrolment application forms (which are also available from the school office). Please provide as much information as possible, and parents need to attach:
• a copy of their child’s most recent school report;
• either a copy of the child’s birth certificate (if born in NZ) or a copy of their passport and relevant visa/permit (if born outside NZ);
• Catholic Attendance Dues Form signed – you can download it here;
• Preference Certificate (if a Catholic enrolment) signed by your Parish Priest – you can download it here;
• and a signed Enrolment Application Form – you can download it here.
These documents should be submitted to the school as soon as possible.